What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalized experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookie may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose; it also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
What information we may collect:
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- To keep you signed in to our website
Cookies are used to improve services in the following way:
- Enables a service to recognize a device negating the need to enter the same information during a singular task
- Recognize that you have entered a username and password so you do not need to re-enter this info for every webpage
- Tool to measure usage of our services to ensure platform has sufficient capacity and speed
What are your choices regarding cookies:
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies.
Changes to our cookies policy: